My Facebook block list for 5 years




I Have over 501 people on my block list, this just shows how bad Facebook has become doesn't it chase me off facebook no because I won't let people nasty behaviour chase me from people I keep in touch with on Facebook.

This is the list below your probably thinking which is the list so big of people you block, well this is because I well debate anything on friendly terms with people but what I won't tolerate is personal attacks just because you don't like my opinion. The way I see it if a person can accept my opinion why should I accept they're opinion and respect it. 

It seems lately there has been a lot of Liberal bias on Facebook, now with see this list I believe 80% of these people on this list are liberal, SJW spreading hateful behaviour which im glad I have blocked them, to be honest, now after being ban for 30 days because of a hateful SJW liberal leftist, im gonna be more strict on the blocking, if someone has a difference of opinion then im open to debate on a friendly manner, but once people start attacking person im blocking them.

This list is 5 years on Facebook to block nasty hateful people im not tolerating it anymore I don't give a damn about your gender, SJW, fenimst agenda its nothing but a racist, intolerant, arrogant, arrogance, hateful behaviour. I will treat people the same way they treat me.

Before you oh hate the woman because I hate fenimst, let me get this straight, I have a lot of respect woman but what I don't respect is the man-hating crap from fenimst, we arnt all the same, ive been brought up right.

Yes while I hate liberals there is a reason for that because liberals are so igrant, racist, have double standards, incite violence on those that don't see there way, I happen to call this hateful behaviour and a disgrace to the human race.

Ya I might sound like a righteous person that doesn't make mistake, but yes ive made mistake some im not proud of but I learn from history and mistake so as not to make those mistake twice, have a stumbled along the way yes I have im human, but I never allow media to control my mind on what to think, my decision and my action are my own if I do something wrong it's my burden to bear I don't blame someone unless it's their fault for putting in the situation.

People should take responsibility for there own action in life to respect those that sacrifice their lives for us to have a future, which right now every liberal/democrat isnt respecting, but hay some people just have to learn the hard way to understand what they are doing is wrong.















Comments

  1. yes, I have read your post and I must commend your writing skills and your take on this matter, it goes a long way and has made me really understand this topic, this is really nice. but get more details on how to block a facebook friend easily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FACEBOOK BLOCK LIST IS A NECESSARY FEATURE AND ITS GOOD TO ACCESS IT IN THE FEATURE SERIOUSLY LIKE THIS THANKS FOR SHARING THIS GUYS BUT ANYWAY NICE UPDATE YOU ALWAYS COME OUT WITH NICE ONCE. SO CHECK MY POST ON The Best Way To Quickly Access Facebook Block List With Easy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment