Game Review: Red Dead redemption 2: The worst game of the year



I can hear it now all the idiot fanboys cry out to get good or you can't say this about this game well boo fucking hoo I don't care. After my experience with this game, I can honestly say this game is the worst thought out game to ever come out, which shows the lack of respect not only for gamers but for trophy hunters as well.

Don't get me wrong story wise or that I could do before I got completely frustrated with the game to actually finish it since the game is so god damn boring and relentless tiring travel from here to hear have to listen to the boring dialogue and slow pace riding with posses gangs, it more than anyone can stomach.

I use to be a fan of rockstar games but now its seem like gaming company today just don't give a crap about there product any more and accept you to grind for an hour just to get something, what worse is the microtransaction which seems like rock star done this on purpose to get you to pay real money to a shitty ass game. 


And yes is it a shitty ass game because not only isn't the online multiplayer fun it damn frustrating when you have trolls just wait around a mission area to Iver ruin your day by stealing your mission or just follow you around for hours just shoot you for no god damn reason.

This is made worse by its grinding for the multiplayer trophy that are tied to the platinum, even more, worst the stupid overbearing challenge on the main story campaign to get 70 gold out 104 mission just to get one god damn trophy. I'm sorry if this sounds like whinny but this is a complete and utter bullshit thing to put in a game when you have to spend over 8 weeks grinding on multilayer trophies as well which are 10 of them.

I'm not asking for easy trophies but they're a challenge and there are overbear impossible challenge to get a single gold out of mission challenges because of the way the game mechanics are, its not about getting good, its about test the damn game first before it comes out to see if its doable because I'm not being funny 60 of those challenges arnt doable.

Not to mention, you have no idea at the beginning of a mission what these challenges are until you actually finished the damn mission which is another massive failure of this game, each mission for of had a list check system to tell you if you complete the challenge so you know what you aim for not after the damn mission. 

Like I said I couldn't bring my self to finish this game because it so badly off-putting to be a trophy hunter the game is full of bullshit challenges that are impossible to do, making grind for hours and days, I'm sorry but there are better games coming I don't have the time to keep playing this shit.

It seems gaming companies give more about money than the quality of there games just lately dumb ass idiots defend this shit all the time. This is why this industry is coming to another big crash because of shit like this, where companies don't give a damn any more just throw out crap in-game thing is cool when it's just frustrating and stressful.

That when a game becomes less funny and too much hard work, if I wont to work I'll go work in a real job, I'm Not sorry for saying this but now I'm boycotting rockstar games, because they ruin the experience of this game with the way to much grinding with online and story as well.

So red dead redemption get a 6 out of 10 for me. my worst game of the year so far.

Comments